lunes, 29 de mayo de 2017

Feasibility of selling a product concept to a big name company with a failed product in the same market. entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

As the title says I have an idea I have been thinking about recently. To give some background, my idea is in the pool accessories market and the company that would be most interested in it already has a somewhat similar product but it looks to be a flop. I would produce and market my concept myself but I have no startup funds and it would be expensive for machine tooling and such. That's where the big name company comes in. They already have all the tools and machining needed to produce my product that they use to produce their pools and pumps and such. So would it be worth my time to continue designing my concept and try to sell to a company or would it be unlikely for a large company to buy a concept from an individual?

submitted by /u/Matrixhammer
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2rgZRgX
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario