lunes, 29 de mayo de 2017

Is a blog with images and extremely limited copy any good for SEO? earn by blogging adsense income

I'm working on readjusting a website in which part of it has a blog that I'd like to remove. Mainly because I think it has no value to SEO. It has hardly any copy and its posts are never pushed out to social media. However, the guy I'm working with wants to leave it be as he says it may catch some long-tailed keywords. But if it has no copy how can it catch any keywords?

submitted by /u/Pablo_Eskobar
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News http://ift.tt/2rPwDX4
via IFTTT
can blogging make money

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario