lunes, 29 de mayo de 2017

How can I make this happen? entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

I have 10k.

I want to open up a business where we break up a warehouse into smaller spaces that people can customize and rent.

If someone wanted to have a party, they can choose their furniture and other accessories like video games systems and then rent the space by the hour.

The place can be broken down for people that need a wide open space for conventions or concerts.

The business crowd could also use the space for meetings, formal or informal.

I want to set it up here in Silicon Valley, CA.


Complications are that I have bad credit and only 10k. I was thinking about setting up a kickstart campaign. I wouldn't mind having investors. I also would love to partner with a Redditor.


My question is, how could I make this work? What are the ins and outs of finding and having investors?

submitted by /u/the_coin_collecter
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2ry1Q1q
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario