lunes, 29 de mayo de 2017

I'm trying to start an Entrepreneurship club in my highschool. Any ideas? entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

So I'm starting an entrepreneurship club in my highschool but I'm lacking the ideas to really make the club thrive. Any ideas guys? Here's what I have so far. -Stock Simulation. I would use a stock simulation throughout the club with leaderboards and stuff maybe with prizes for top person. -Having Entrepreneurs come in and talk to the club -Mock Business where we give teams ideas and they create a business plan off of it -Giving them resources like courses and books

That's really about it. I want a really good club structure to make the club have a lot of members that are active. Any ideas?

submitted by /u/Prodiggy_
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2qsIc6F
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario