lunes, 29 de mayo de 2017

I am sick of CEO. BS content makers (bloggers) know how to get to the front page, real experts don't! (RANT) earn by blogging adsense income

I have recently noticed how many crappy, useless, and time wasting articles are out there. It makes me sad when I waste 2 hours of my life searching for an expert opinion on something while all I manage to find is useless blog articles probably written by someone who was hired for 10USD/hr to generate content and has 0 idea about subject but is an expert in key-wording and writing.

For the past month, I have been looking all over the internet on how to reach customers when they need you, (I am in the carpentry business) and 99% of sites i land on go like this:

4 Important steps to close the deal:

1- find the right customer: BLA BLA BLA

2- reach them through the right channel: BLA BLA BLA

3- reach them at the right time: BLA BLA BLA

4- Close that deal: BLA BLA BLA

Like you don't Fing say. Total and utter BS. Nothing practical, nothing insightful, just general words that I myself can create about any damn subject without knowing what it is. Here it goes:

How to succeed as BLA BLA:

1- Plan right

2- Be dedicated

3- Don't lose hope

4- Be the BLA BLA you want to be

No actual information, just words that are floating there and have 0 value.

The internet is full of people generating blog posts about shit they have 0 idea about and they make the first page because they know their way around SEO.

If an expert carpenter who has spent the last 30 years of his life craving wood, and another useless blogger who has spent the last month learning how to SEO, both publish an article about wood craving, which post do you think will make the front page ?

99% of information on google aren't put by experts in their respective fields, but rather by Digital Marketing and SEO guys. It is just frustrating, and time wasting.

Landing pages, conversions, email subscriptions, download this useless E-book for free and give us your email to spam you with our crappy newsletter, I am just sick of it all.

I am sorry for the rant, but its a huge issue that no one is talking about. Its truly the age of miss-information.

I guess it is time to get back to old books written by people who actually know what the f they are talking about.

submitted by /u/-Jack-The-Lad-
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News http://ift.tt/2rhluO0
via IFTTT
can blogging make money

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario