Good afternoon and thank you for taking the time to read my post. I am currently a sales manager working for a telecommunications company and have been working here for nearly 5 years. I have an associate's degree in Business Management and have been dreaming of the day I can open my own business since I started my entrepreneurial pursuit in 2010 when I enrolled for school.
My business plan is a combination of a coffee/bagel house that also offers a high-performance internet cafe which would provide PC gaming, PC repair services and accessories.
My reasons for this business plan - Portions of this business are successful on their own - i.e. coffee/bagel house, PC repair, etc. PC gaming is becoming increasingly popular I have all the skills required to run this business before I can afford to hire full-time employees to run the first location for me The proposed location would be in a city with a university, a technical college and 2 high schools (Population of city - 70,000 - located in Wisconsin, USA)
I have been working on the details of this plan for about 2 months, but I would like any and all considerations, tips, criticism, etc. so that I can better prepare for my future pursuit! I long for the day that I can quit the 9-5 for good and achieve success for myself, my team, and my family.
Thank you for your time!
[link] [comments]
from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2rye21Z
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger
how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario