lunes, 29 de mayo de 2017

Search Console - 90 days - Automated Archiving earn by blogging adsense income

I recently attended a marketing conference and a speaker mentioned how Search Console doesn't have data past 90-days. This has always annoyed me and the speaker's solution was that she routinely downloads the data and keeps it all in Excel for long-term trends and year over year comparisons.

With a quick google search, seems like everyone is using excel to archive the data. The more sophisticated folks use a little script of some sort to pull down the data automatically each time they open the spreadsheet... but still just using Excel.

Question 1: Why hasn't someone already built a site that grabs and archives your Search Console data for you? Doesn't seem that hard to make a better interface to search and compare, send weekly emails with trends on your site, and of course shows more than 90 days.

Question 2: If I were to build such a service and kept it cheap (like $5/mo), would you be interested in it? If not, why?

It seems like a simple/obvious thing and I can't believe someone isn't already doing it (at least not in a way that was obvious by googling with the terms I was using). I must be missing something. What am I missing?

submitted by /u/meticulouschris
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News http://ift.tt/2r6hCiz
via IFTTT
can blogging make money

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario