lunes, 29 de mayo de 2017

When did you know you were "good enough" to release a certain product? entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

This is focused at people who have released digital course products.

How did you deal with self-doubt? How did you guarantee you gave A TON of value to your customers?

My main fear is that I won't give enough value.. that I'm not good enough. Logically, the numbers workout. Emotionally, I'm quite afraid...

I've been running a business (alone, though sometimes with contracting help) recently and I've wanted to break-off from internet marketing to making digital courses. I obviously can handle all the technical aspects, it's just the actual "production" that scares me.

Looking at several other digitally/service based businesses, I've observed that several of them start out barely knowing about what they are selling themselves! It seems they just that they were the ones selling it, and willing to learn how to sell it.

So, should I just hop into this? Or is there some way to validate it?

Any advice is much appreciated. I'm really excited to get going on it, and already have an air-tight plan mapped out. Because it's my first product I'll focus on entry-level people in the niche, like I've observed other businesses starting. Should I "just do it" or wait until some point (and what is said point)?

submitted by /u/Doglin
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2rPUplL
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario