I just want to see what the people here do in the rural areas to make a decent living. I am a partner in a vegetation control company that sprays oil/gas fields during the summer and contract operate a heavy oil treating facility during the winter. I've been doing this for the last 4 years but due to the company I work for in the winter selling a bunch of assets this may not be an option in the years to come so I'm just trying to plan ahead. The reason I specifically ask about rural is because there is nothing but oil/gas and agriculture around me. Thanks in advance guys and gals!
[link] [comments]
from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2F88gYj
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger
how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario