martes, 28 de noviembre de 2017

I'm trying to create a website like Kijiji/Ebay where people post images and other people can comment. Advice to get started? entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

Hey guys, Basically I want to create a website which enables people to post images and others to comment on these images. I have very little programming experience. My question is: 1) What host should I use for this kind of website? 2) If these are going to be large images (in size), do I need some sort of server or AWS? 3) What are some good guides online that would teach me how to build something like this?

submitted by /u/chubbyostrich
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2BxQDzE
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario