martes, 28 de noviembre de 2017

Non-physician owned clinic entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

I was wondering if this was at all possible for people who do not have a medical degree but still want to open up a healthcare clinic. I have done some research and understand that in most cases, non-physicians are not permitted to own a clinic and hire physicians to work under them.

However, I have found an urgent care clinic called "NightLight Paediatrics", where it's CEO is someone from a business background and with no medical experience. Although, it is co-owned by someone who has had experience as a physician and is the Chief Medical Officer of this business.

This has really confused me. Does this mean that non-physicians can own a healthcare clinic as long as they are co-owning it with someone who is qualified? If it helps, I live in Australia as different countries and states have different laws regarding ownership of clinics.

Thanks in advance.

submitted by /u/klee0021
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2Blk9rx
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario