miércoles, 31 de enero de 2018

22 year old, web developer who hates his job and has 100k in capital. Looking to start a business entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

As the title says, I'm a 22 year old web developer right now working the corporate 9 to 5. I've been working for about 6 months at a large telecom company paying about 70k/year. The money is great and the work hours are really lax but I'm miserable. At this point, I would rather work 16 hours a day for myself making 20k/year instead of the bullshit 30 hours I work per week doing something that's wasting my time.

I'm on the fence of quitting my job and wanted to launch a business. What I'm here to ask is if anyone knows any good online businesses/industries that would be worth getting into. I've looked into kindle publishing but it looks very oversaturated. I've also looked into affiliate marketing but have no idea where to start.

As a side note, I have about 100k of capital ready to throw at this business.

Any ideas are welcome (:

submitted by /u/demshoulders
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2ntAF47
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario