miércoles, 31 de enero de 2018

Crowdfund myself or give up the majority of my equity? entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

Hey all,

I'm in a position where I'm about to crowdfund my venture. I have two options and I'll try to lay them out as best I can.

  1. Crowdfund myself. It will be a slight mission/purpose based company and I have a friend who works in mission based PR. My last job was also in affiliate marketing and I have some pretty solid publisher connections. I'm going through outsourcing to build my website and the quality/timeframe is not ideal.

  2. Work with a reputable publisher i believe contains a lot of my target audience. They have a product line and their first kickstarter raised around $5mm. They'd take a large equity split (not sure how much yet but assume 80/90%) of the raise and possibly the product going forward. They have great content, financial, etc resources obviously not to mention the experience.

If you were me what would you guys do? Take a larger slice of a smaller pie or a very small piece of a very large pie?

Thanks!

submitted by /u/vice84
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2BFS9i6
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario