miércoles, 31 de enero de 2018

Need feedback on a potential rev share/equity partnership entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

I founded a web dev & internet marketing company and now have moved on to manage either my own online projects/companies or exciting deals with other startups etc.

I have an opportunity in trying to decide on and need some feedback from those of you who have more experience in this realm.

Basically a guy who owns a residential home design company has been collecting home designs for many years in his portfolio. He says he’s invested over a million dollars on getting those designs setup online. He’s made a rough (needs to be redone) house plans website and now doesn’t have time or money to get that going as he’s running his main business.

So he wants to partner with me, give me 20% of the revenue but I have to do all the leg work AND pay for the marketing.. SEO, PPC etc.

It seems to me that by the time I pay for the marketing and then only get back 20% it will be difficult even at a good marketing ROI to make it worth my time.

Also I’m very busy with other things so it has to make sense and be worth my time/money. Otherwise I can invest my own money in my own project and get 100%.

Would love your thoughts as he wanted me to propose something to him after his thoughts above.

submitted by /u/slothenater
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2GzLNoa
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario