miércoles, 31 de enero de 2018

I'm 16 and would love some advice regarding monetizing my side project. entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

Hey guys!

About a year ago, I build a website called Enlight (https://enlight.nyc/) where users can learn to code by building projects.

I currently have over 1,600+ email subscribers and have made the front-page of HN and PH, but I had some questions regarding turning my site into a business.

Do you think my learning-by-doing approach has potential? I wanted to keep all the projects free, but I am considering developing a 'pro' section where users can code live (ex. they would go on code.enlight.nyc and code as they read the project). Also, all of their projects could be hosted on the site and they would get 24hr support from me all for a couple dollars per month.

I also have a hard time retaining users as my SEO rankings are pretty bad. Any way to fix this?

Lastly, if you'd like to contribute to Enlight, please do let me know! Always looking to add new projects :)

If you are interested in contacting me, you can get my contact info here: https://shamdasani.org

submitted by /u/samayshamdasani
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2nsFZop
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario