miércoles, 31 de enero de 2018

Feeling like everything has been done entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

Hello!

I always wanted to be self employed and be able to do my own thing. For the past year, this "wish" has become stronger and stronger, however, I just don't know what I want or can do. Many people turn their passion into a business but I'm not really passionate about anything. I just want to earn money, that's it. I would love to have an online business. But I feel like everything has been done already, especially when it comes to online businesses.

I'm from Germany, almost 26 years old and I'm currently in college, getting a degree in electrical engineering. I'm willing to put in the hours necessary to make a business work, but I also have exams twice a year which I need to study for, so around that time I can't put in more than 20 hours a week. I don't even need to become a millionaire within a year, just enough to be able to live from the business, I'd be more than happy if I earn 1000€ ($1200) a month after taxes within the first year. Of course, in the long run I would love to grow a bigger business but as long as I'm in college, a small scale thing wouldn't be a bad thing.

Do you guys have any ideas what I could do, whether it be an online or offline business? Motivation is appreciated as well.

submitted by /u/SirJoey
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2GzWWF8
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario