miércoles, 31 de enero de 2018

I read Gary Vaynerchuck's new book, CRUSHING IT! in less than a day and made a video about it! entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

Guys, I fucking destroyed this book. It was so good. It was very much a follow up to his other book, Crush it!. This book is very easy to read and its an enjoyable read. He talks about people who used what he wrote in Crush it and shows how they have used social media to grow their brand and business. It really is a good book and I highly suggest it.

While reading it, I came up with the idea to do drunk reviews of things. I'm calling it Tipsy Talk. In the first episode, I do an in-depth review of his new book Crushing It! if you want to watch, here is the link. Crushing It! book summary and review

submitted by /u/jackthompson-la
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2BGIIPs
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario