miércoles, 31 de enero de 2018

New small business... registered as a new corporation... looking for a storefront... question entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

So I have a startup food business (bagel shop) and I would like to find a retail space for my new business.

I have not owned a small business before.

I signed up for a corporation for my small business.

I am eyeing a retail spot for $12,000 a month here in NYC.

Do you think the broker/landlord/landlord representative will allow a new corporation into this retail spot? or is it an automatic no?

How about:

  • - if I pay a 6 month deposit
  • - do not allow a good guy guarantee
  • - sign a personal guaranty
  • - have terrific credit
  • - have an income of ~90,000.00 a year.

with this criteria, will they allow me to lease it out? or are new corporations just a no.

How can I make myself qualified as a new corporation?

I asked a tenant representative about this and they said "dont tell them you are a new corporation" with no further details. However, cant they just look up my corporation and its creation date online? so they would know I am a new corporation.

Thank you.

submitted by /u/tncDude
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2nsJmL8
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario