miércoles, 31 de enero de 2018

Relative weight of anchor text over keyword density? earn by blogging adsense income

I am still relatively new to SEO and have had some success getting articles published/shared using our target keyword as the anchor text in the content. The content is relevant to our industry, but the keywords we are targeting seem quite out of place and sales-y and so I struggle to fit them in the article more than in the anchor text. There are other phrases in the articles (which are relevant, but not as lucrative) that happen naturally in the writing as well but they don't have such a high volume.

I understand that it's a very vague question to answer without knowing the industry and the specific content I am creating. In general though, if I only have our target keyword as the anchor text and nowhere else in the text, is it likely to significantly affect our ranking?

I'm just a bit worried that my strategy is a bit misguided.

submitted by /u/De_TroutSpinners
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News http://ift.tt/2rV6bN1
via IFTTT
can blogging make money

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario