miércoles, 31 de enero de 2018

If I update/fix a post on a CMS, will that affect SEO? earn by blogging adsense income

Let’s say I have a post on a CMS like Wordpress or Wix. If I want to change the font of that post, fix a typo, or tweak something small, but not mess with any keyword or URL, will that negatively affect the SEO of that post/page?

I want to go back and make some posts better by fixing a thing or two, maybe even make the title better, that kinda thing. I just don’t want to negatively hurt my posts that are performing well, but could be performing better.

All advice is greatly appreciated! Thank you.

submitted by /u/Poopinginairports
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News http://ift.tt/2nyrSgG
via IFTTT
can blogging make money

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario