miércoles, 31 de enero de 2018

Business Loan / Capital Investment from Friends entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

Hi there! I am launching a business in the coming months. I've decided to approach friends to assist with my $15k in start-up costs. They will be investing $3k minimum.

They will be choosing from one of two options. One is I can offer them their money +40% by month 15, or nothing if the business fails to turn a profit percentage.

Two is I can offer them their money +20% by month 15, or half of their money back if the business fails to turn a profit.

How would I structure this? I initially was going to fund the entire project myself, but I have interested friends and would like to alleviate some of the risk. Thank you.

submitted by /u/SchiavoCorpseOrgy
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2EryUM7
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario