miércoles, 31 de enero de 2018

new guy entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

Well, for the last 2 years I’ve been driving myself crazy in the entrepreneurial world. I want to start my own business, and my buddy and I continually bounce ideas off each other trying to find “the one” but we just always run into roadblocks.

He’s in real estate, however I’m a trader. I’ve spent literally a year learning how to trade, probably 24/7. My returns in my last 3 months are a little over 1500%. This makes me feel like I have the potential to do anything I put my mind to. and not that I don’t love trading, but I want to start a successful business.

Is there anyway to connect the two? I’m in college at the moment balancing all this at once and it’s stressful but it only makes me want success more.

I’m open to all ideas, criticism, feedback. Anything to help me improve.

submitted by /u/twitterbae
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2nq7vTn
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario