miércoles, 31 de enero de 2018

Any advice on claiming an organization's Facebook Page in my situation earn by blogging adsense income

Not full on SEO but Facebook for the Organization should be included in strategy so I figured I would start here. Any place better please direct me there.

Situation: a Club has their Facebook page sitting out there unclaimed. Large one with about 2000 members. Last spring their main building on their land burned down. They disconnected their phone line. it is gone. Rebuilding is slow. Want to claim their page.

Problem, their options are to either use the phone number of which none exists, especially the one listed on Facebook or to upload a document for proof like a utility bill.

I am trying the upload with a utility bill in both jpg and png form. It seems like that part of system is broke as I hit upload and it is stuck on their upload animation. I know I can upload because I reported the problem to Facebook and could upload a screen shot of the upload animation popup there.

Any suggestions on how I can do a claim? Someone must of ran across this for Facebook while gathering all the pages autocreated by companies like Google, Yelp, Facebook and others.

One thing is that the page does not have the address filled in and I have twice submitted an edit but it has not been accepted and updated so not sure if that would not allow even an upload of a utility bill to go through since one piece in this verification is the address on utility bill.

Thank You

submitted by /u/LinearFluid
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News http://ift.tt/2rXJbNm
via IFTTT
can blogging make money

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario