miércoles, 31 de enero de 2018

Advice needed on how I should approach my SEO hiring earn by blogging adsense income

Hey guys

I run a popular youtube channel which has a focus on Parkour. While we have some merchandise our store hasn't been that successful im looking to try and divert away from our fanbase and focus more on google search results as a way of generating revenue. Parkour and parkour clothing searches are both very competitive to get ranked on. I have very limited SEO knowledge so I am looking to hire someone. From what I can see looking at fiver there are some really cheap options and then some really expensive ones (which last 30 days). Should I go for one of these $300-600 30 day long SEO strategy's or are they a waste of money. Are there other options aswell?

Any advice appreciated!

submitted by /u/1Lukedc
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News http://ift.tt/2ntmNGj
via IFTTT
can blogging make money

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario