miércoles, 31 de enero de 2018

Should I buy it? Would greatly appreciated any advice entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

Hey guys, wanting to start my own site and found something on Flippa that is very close to want I'm wanting to do. BIN price is $2000 but the site is hardly making money (~$3/month). The owner chalks this up to his poor SEO and ad placement as well as the lack of other advertising (currently only using Adsense and starting with Amazon though he doesn't have any figures on it as he's just set it up).

Now I have a few questions, I was hoping someone more experienced could give me their opinion.

  • The site is made with Blogger. Will this cause any issues for me? any limitations? I plan on automating a lot of the site's content, I'm proficient in Python, HTML, CSS and a little bit of PHP

  • The main keyword I would be targeting fall is a popular subreddit (~100,000 subs). So when googling my keyword, it's the subreddit that's at the top of the list and the site I'm looking at purchasing is about 5th

  • Page Views ~2,250 p/mo (verified)

  • Unique Visits ~1,290 p/mo (verified)

Thanks for any advice!

submitted by /u/484448444844
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2EwG9Tb
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario