miércoles, 31 de enero de 2018

Serious Question, how much will speaking your mind hurt you profesionally? Need answers. entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

For a while now, with me being a young business owner at pretty much the beginning of my career; I've held my tongue in SO many outrageous situations out of the fear that I didn't want to break professionalism and potentially damage my name.

I was always taught that your name is all that you have. So that's why my logic is this way.

Today, I was asked to leave a new locally-owned coffee shop I visited because I was there for 2 hours and didn't buy something. Little did they know, I was waiting for a client and we each spend $10/avg each visit. The point of me sharing that is, when the owner confronted me, instead of telling him "This is absolutely ridiculous, how dare you...) I instead politely responded about not knowing that it was necessary for me to spend money just to sit down and use wifi.

Steve Jobs was reportedly an extremely open-speaker, was he just an exception?

Please give me your suggestions.

Thanks

submitted by /u/lamborghinifan
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2DQovZb
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario