miércoles, 31 de enero de 2018

I want to create a lip balm brand.. any thoughts/advice? entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

I'm a software developer/graphic designer by profession, I've started a few online startups that had varying successes and recently I've been really intrigued by creating a physical product (& a beauty product, the margins are insane!)..

I started with this idea a couple months ago -- I created my first batch of prototypes (around 50 of them) and gave them away for free and everybody really loved the way the lip balm soothed their lips (I was also really impressed with the lip balm!), I came up with some branding designs that I'm so-so on, not that fond, but good enough for now (image, still a WiP).

I'm very confident I could create a stunning shopify store and sell them for a reasonable price ($3, costs about $0.20 to make one with high quality ingredients), and make a few other products as well like hand cream etc..

I guess what I'm unsure of is if it's worth pursuing (considering the competition) and how I could get my first customers. I've been seeing a lot of fb ads recently for this company that sells everything for $3 and they seem to be doing well.. I'm just unsure how it's profitable..

I think I could work on my brand and start posting some fb ads but I've never been lucky with fb ads.. maybe video format?

Eventually I'd try to get it into stores but I think that's far from now.

Any thoughts / advice? What would be the best way of getting my first customers?

submitted by /u/SimonFOOTBALL
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2nvXkvU
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario