miércoles, 31 de enero de 2018

Masters of Dropshipping, What Can You Tell Me About Buying An Existing Shopify Store? entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

Hey guys,

So I was inspired by the large number of success stories about dropshipping, and started working on my own store. I want to talk about something that's not really discussed here though: buying an existing shopify store.

Shortly after starting to work on my own site, I found shopify exchange, which is a listing of established sites for sale. I found this very intriguing, because I know that getting a dropshipping store to take off is no easy feat, but some of these stores for sale have a proven record of being profitable.

Why suffer from the ass pain of starting a new store from scratch, finding products, web design, marketing, branding, etc. etc. when you can just take the reins of a well-trained horse after someone else has done all the hard work of breaking him in?

This one, for example, is a site that has an avg profit/month of $13,662, selling for just $1000.

Well, I've learned that if something is too good to be true, it probably is...

What should I know before shelling out some serious cash to buy a promising store? Is there anything that cannot be 100% automated and/or outsourced? What are some red flags that I should look out for?

Thanks!!

submitted by /u/kuwa_huru
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2Fxp9et
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario