miércoles, 31 de enero de 2018

Entrepreneurial advice? entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

I need some real advice.

I’ve always had a knack for putting my mind to something and figuring it out. In my freshman year of college I was set on being a doctor because doctors make money, however I realized very early that this was not the profession for me.

I learned you can’t chose money over happiness from that experience, however I did learn that you can make money from something you’re passionate about.

I picked up daytrading, and I beat the odds. I studied charts/patterns you name it I knew it. After a relatively slow start I’ve racked up over 1500% profits in the last 3 months alone.

I’m almost done with my AA, I’m majoring in Finance but I’m not enjoying what I’m doing at all. I know you’re not supposed to enjoy class, but I don’t want to work a job. If I’m working, I want to work for myself, and create a business.

The sad part is that my father has paid for my college so if/when I finish, I won’t have student debt.

But I’m so depressed at university. I hate it with a passion, I feel like I’m wasting my time. And time is our most valuable asset. All I want to do is trade and start a business but with all the work I’m trying to do, it’s tying me up. I haven’t been able to trade, and my grades are definitely suffering. They weren’t that good to begin with but stats 2 is killing me, and don’t even get me started on these bullshit electives I have to take, to satisfy certain credits. My gpa is being dragged down by classes I don’t focus on because they’re out of my major, and they’re taking away study time and my entrepreneurial time in areas that matter.

My question I’m proposing is what would you do in this situation? My dad knows I’m good at trading, and he even takes ideas from me, and lets me play with some of his money for him, but I feel like he’d be disappointed in me if I told him I don’t want to finish college. Everyone in my family went, cousins, uncles. My brother is finishing and my sister is about to start.

But if I stay, I don’t even plan on working a job if I don’t have to. I don’t know what to do, all input is appreciated.

submitted by /u/twitterbae
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2Gy65Oy
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario