miércoles, 31 de enero de 2018

Which SEO/Website Audit Tool Should I Invest in? earn by blogging adsense income

Hello everyone,

I am in the digital agency industry, I serve customers locally around my area (I'm from the east coast, USA). As you might all guess, I need a website audit tool so that I can generate a report on customers' websites and try to get them to work with me.

I looked into PowerSuite Website Auditor, Screaming Frog, SeopTimer, Link-Assistant, and a bunch of others that I cannot remember. Powersuite seems to be my choice at the moment, and I'm quite hesitant with SeopTimer. The fact that I can customize reports to my liking and remove some of the data in Powersuite really attracts me. But SeopTimer also looks amazing, so I'm really stuck in between.

I'm looking for an audit tool that can export me a nicely laid report that I can print and give or ship to customers. SaaS or desktop doesn't really matter, I'll use a VPS for desktop so it's no problem.

Which SEO Audit tool has been treating you the best? Which one would you recommend?

I need the report to be Whitelabel as I want to put my own logo before I give the report.

I would appreciate all replies. Thank you so much for reading.

submitted by /u/inscnmya
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News http://ift.tt/2DSOGi8
via IFTTT
can blogging make money

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario