miércoles, 31 de enero de 2018

Looking for a B2B platform plugin for my Ecom webshop. entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

I am looking for a B2B order portal for my ecommerce webshop. I have since 2012 run my own Ecommerce website, and today I am receiving between 100-300 B2C orders every day. The B2C orders works like a charm, however, lately we have been getting a lot of physical retailers (more than 4000 within 12 months) and receiving B2B orders via email is becoming quite a tedious task. So now I am looking for a plugin that I can use for all my B2B customers - so that instead of emailing me their order, they can simply log into a b2b portal directly from our website and order whatever they want to the agreed wholesale prices. I would like this plugin to be able to work together with Woocommerce and if possible also Microsoft Navision. I do not expect to find a plugin that fulfills my needs 100% and I expect to have to pay a dev to make quite a few changes to it. My website is running in 7 different languages, so the platform would have to be able to run with many different currencies. Language is not that important, as most of our big B2B customers speak english, but if the platform could've multilingual support as well it would be fantastic.

If you know of any plugins, software or services that can help me with this, please let me know!

submitted by /u/bobrandy23
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2rSKk8X
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario