miércoles, 31 de enero de 2018

3 years in, 11 employees. I’m ready to give it up. Convince me otherwise or don’t. entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

I’m 3 years into my business, we’ve doubled in size each year in revenue and employees. I still work 12- 16 hour days as CEO. I don’t have any debt, or investors. I’m tired, I don’t exercise as much as I should and I go into serious depression at times due to burnout and the constant ups and downs of running a business. I’m tired of the “advice” from people who don’t run a business give me that think will help. Partly venting but partly reaching out to see if their are any other business owners who are in, or have been in this situation. Did you give up or did you push through? What was the defining moment to help you make the decision? -tired entrepreneur

submitted by /u/halfsie
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2nnE2t8
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario