miércoles, 31 de enero de 2018

Facebook Ads blocked because site doesn't "meet community standards"? entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

Has anyone else had this problem with Facebook Ads before? Facebook is giving me an error 2622 because my Shopify site "doesn't meet our community standards". It's basically a simple e-commerce site: LuxFad.com

I'm at my wits end with FB. They've locked me out of my account three times asking for photo ID and gov.t ID, both times after taking my payment info first. Ridiculous. Facebook hasn't responded to my tickets and Shopify (bless their quick customer support team) said they can't know what the issue is. This is my first time ever attempting to advertise!

Has anyone else had this issue and if so, were you able to solve it?

submitted by /u/fidgezio
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2rWznDs
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario