miércoles, 31 de enero de 2018

Passion & Drive entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

I feel the need to reach out for suggestions on something that truly bothers me about myself and I’m sure others as well. Let me start off by saying I’m involved in a family business, and I’m blessed to be able to support my family that way. I love what I do and love the industry. Working with family is hard, but we manage to keep traction. Where I’m running into problems is feeling the “passion” that everyone chases and being able to “retain” new information that I try to learn. Part 1 of my problem is finding the passion for what I do. I mean I’m pretty content with what I do so where is the fire? I honestly feel empty, lost. Maybe it’s the expectations everyone puts on finding your niche, or maybe not. Part 2 of my problem is retaining information and skills that I want to learn. Is there a secret to storing new information without forgetting. It’s a matter of wanting to do better, get smarter. I feel dumb, for lack of a better word. I am very adaptable to new technology in the business, I run into problems when I try learning new skills. For example I want to trade stocks or start a side business. I watch video after video and read article after article, and feel like I’ve learned nothing.

Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

submitted by /u/growthandprosper
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2DN9XcP
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario