miércoles, 31 de enero de 2018

Possible Great Idea. Need Large Investment. Afraid of Someone using my Idea. How to proceed? entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

Hello Everyone,

For 5 months I have been working on a possible smart phone application. I have done a lot of research on the need for this application and the potential necessity it could become. As well as the problems that are stopping this application from existing. I believe I have figured out the solution(believe me or not).

I have created detailed descriptions of the applications functions, virtually drawn the user interface and created the prices associated to create revenues once the application exists.

I have no knowledge in creating smart phone applications. I started to watch tutorials to learn how to create my own app. However, with the complexity and security associated with the app, I realized it would take me years to learn how to create something like this. Years I do not think I have before someone else creates this app.

My next option is to pay an app developer to create it. With no funding of my own, I have been researching grants. As expected these grants require detailed information about your project or business to qualify. I truly believe I stumbled upon something great(as I'm sure everyone thinks), which make me hesitant to give the information out.

I have thought about getting a lawyer to create legal documents protecting my idea(if possible). For that to work I would have to meet with people in person, but each organization offering grants requires a phone call or written description before meeting.

I am just looking for advice or your own experiences about gathering funding for projects you deem as very confidential.

I am new to this subreddit, so let me know I am doing something wrong or more information is needed.

Thanks in advance for all your help.

submitted by /u/CrashCanadian
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2nrNV9h
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario