miércoles, 31 de enero de 2018

I need a name for my ecommerce store. I'll give you $30 if I choose your name! entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

I've done everything I can without a name but I absolutely need one at this point and just can't think of the right one.

The Business:
It's just going to be a website where you can buy tshirts from different restaurants from different cities and countries. It's going to be a platform for restaurants to sell those tshirts. But i also want the business to have a distinct brand as well because we might make our own branded apparel. I don't want the name to just say what we sell so nothing like souvenirworld.com or restaurantshirts.com.

Mainly I'm trying to market it towards millenials and more specifically the travel niche/market, so I'm mainly trying to create a name would sound appealing to them.

As a starting point I've been trying to play off travel-related words like atlas,globe, world, adventure, destination, voyage, adventure etc. or words like memento, souvenir, token. Definitely feel free to word smash or just make up a word.

Requirements
-Domain must be available or have a good domain alternative
-A .com domain
-Relatively concise

Things I don't want
-I don't want to limit it to only t-shirts so it shouldn't end in apparel, tees, supply, shirts, etc.
-I don't want to limit it to only restaurants so it shouldn't allude to it only being restaurants in the name

submitted by /u/ExtraFirmpillow
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2npZqhz
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario