miércoles, 31 de enero de 2018

[Advice] Is it possible to be a freelancer in the Civil Engineering field? entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

Short Introduction: I am 25 years old, live in Germany and wish to go back to my home country, Portugal. Unfortunately, there I would be looking at a very low salary so I want to make it up with some sidework. I have a Degree in Civil Engineering, a Masters in Structural Mechanics and 2,5 years of experience.In terms of software I feel confortable in: Autocad, Abacus CAE and Plancal Nova. Is is possible to develop any kind of freelance work within Civil Engineering with my rather short experience?

Thank you helping.

submitted by /u/Arede
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2nu5o07
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario