Greetings r/entrepreneur,
I'm currently looking for a specific tool, or more for a tool, that can do two different things:
Requirements: "Gantt Chart" for Team Planning (like an absence or shiftplan) but not for absence or shifts. On the Y-axis should be the name of every team member on the X-axis a normal "calendar". If I had a meeting on day 20, I want to make a mark on that day and label it with a number or letter.
The Second gantt chart is similar, but not exactly: Y-axis should have a "time-line" (08-09:00, 09-10:00, and so on) and X-axis should have the team members. The team member should be able to block one time on this particular day. For Example: I want to block the time 10-12:00 on the next day. I should be able to scroll through different days.
Also, all Team Members should be able to access this whole thing and it shouldn't cost anything. To that, Android and iOS apps are a plus.
Do you know any tool, that could one of these two things, or better: both?
Thanks in Advance!
[link] [comments]
from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2Adgnmu
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger
how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario