martes, 28 de noviembre de 2017

Revolut Business - what are your thoughts on it? entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

I've been using Revolut for personal expenses and I have to say I love the experience so far.

Recently, I've learned about Revolut Business. The idea of having the same user-friendly dashboard to manage spend for my business is really appealing.

Plus, we make plenty of payments/purchases in foreign currency (GBP/USD), and bank fees add up quickly - so Revolut is a must-have.

But, as with any new fintech, I'm also weary of putting our money there.

Has any of you used Revolut Business? What are your thoughts on it?

P.S.: I've signed for an account to try it out, and currently the first month is free - but there's a waiting line. If you're haven't tried it but want to, feel free to sign up through my link (that means I get to skip the line and give you guys feedback quicker).

submitted by /u/endorphins
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2AHhVGF
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario