domingo, 30 de abril de 2017

Alibaba but for India? entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

India(obviously after China) is the manufacturing hub of the world and is poised to grow even further under the Indian government's continuous effort in this sector.

Alibaba being the biggest Asian company doesn't exactly stand up to its name as far as UI and user experience is concerned. The lack of a common language hinders communication with the suppliers. Add to that, a different calendar. But this isn't the case with India as she has the second largest Engish speaking population(only behind the USA) and Indians follow the same calendar as most of the world.

The biggest Indian platform for sourcing products sucks big time too. I've tried searching for products on the site and I've been seriously disappointed with the experience.

So, I'll be creating SourceBharat (Bharat is India in Hindi). I plan to make the website in English, Hindi, and couple of other Indian regional languages. Consumer(buyer) feedback and suggestion are gonna be the central force behind SourceBharat. My initial goal will be to surpass the Indian giant and then later, perhaps Alibaba.

I have a couple of questions:

  • What do you guys think of this idea? Be BRUTAL.
  • What is the revenue source for companies like Alibaba.com, Thomasnet.com, Globalsources.com, etc. ? Later down the line, I think I should be able to offer photography, fulfillment, shipping and other miscellaneous services. What say?
  • I obviously do not have the resources to compete with multi-billion dollar giants. I plan to create a prototype, thoroughly test the market for viability and then try and raise funds. I've never raised money before. What/who should I approach? An angel investor or a startup incubator? Also, I'll be using Atomic to create the prototype design. Is it good enough? Any recommendations? tips?
  • I'll be posting this post in subs like /r/FulfillmentByAmazon , /r/startups . And Amazon FBA related facebook and LinkedIn groups. Can you guys recommend other places/forums where I can find and interact with my target consumer?
  • Finally, if you guys have ever sourced products from suppliers, please spare a couple of minutes to give your valuable suggestions using this form.

TL;DR: I'm creating SourceBharat to source products and discover suppliers in India(initially at least). Please take a minute to share your suggestions.

submitted by /u/rashidnaushad
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2qt1vs9
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario