domingo, 30 de abril de 2017

Kickstarter or no kickstarter if I can fund it myself? entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

Hey guys. I was debating whether or not to do a kickstarter for my consumer product I made. I have all the manufacturers and suppliers lined up, so I'm ready to go.

Now I can't decide if I should crowdfund the project or not. I feel if I go the crowdfunding route, I can gain some organic publicity, but then again, a crowdfunding project is a major undertaking, from page design to fulfilment. Plus there are fees and all that stuff. But if the project got the "Projects we love" tag, I feel more people would know about it.

If I don't go the route of crowdfunding, I can get the finished product to journalists and influencers quicker.

What are your thoughts? It'd cost around $5,000-$7500, about half of my savings.

Thanks

submitted by /u/GoingToSAsoon
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2qijoxu
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario