sábado, 29 de abril de 2017

I started a YouTube series STARTUPFUEL where I interview entrepreneurs about their business and present them to my network of VC and Angel investors - Love your feedback and support entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

About Me

Hey guys my name is Ashley "MrMartis" Martis. I have spent the last 9 years travelling across North America networking. I have attended about 2 networking events a week in that span of 9 years, met over 30,000 people in the startup world from students to CEOs of Fortune 100 companies. I am all in one type entrepreneur, I have a strong background in finance through education, but also self taught UX/UI designer, Android/Web/Rails developer, graphic designer, and public speaker.

I launched a consulting firm Pangea Firm a year ago that provides due diligence and third party valuations for investors before they invest into startups. I have lawyers and accountants on my team to assist with the process. Many of my investor clients had requested us to help them find good companies to invest in, that is how this YouTube series began. I have been involved in a working with startup financing before have helped companies raise money and sell their businesses.

StartupFuel - YouTube Channel

I started this YouTube channel to find good talented startup founders and help them gain exposure, traction, partners, growth, and capital. In essence, this will allow the CEO of the business to not spend a ton of time fundraising allowing them to focus on building the company. It is totally free for startups. You can find us at our site as well:

StartupFuel Website

Currently we are located out of Toronto, Canada. However, I will be traveling to different cities finding more companies to interview. If you are a startup and want free exposure please send me an email. ash@pangeafirm.com. I will be travelling to Los Angeles in a few months to open a studio down there as well.

Would love for you guys to check out the channel, suscribe and give me feedback and advice.

Thanks and keep hacking, hustling, and grinding /r/Entrepreneur,

Cheers,

MrMartis

submitted by /u/mrmartis
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2qqCYnp
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario