sábado, 29 de abril de 2017

Small island local service business entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

I live in a small island in the Caribbean. Yeah, honestly, it is as good as it sounds.

I have a couple of retail brick and mortar businesses, but times are a-changing. Even in a small island, where shipping costs and customs make online shopping more complicated, buying habits aren't the same than 5 years ago, and the shift is noticeable.

Because of all that, I want to venture in the local services business, inspired by u/localcasestudy.

The country I currently live in, Curaçao, is a small caribbean island (150.000 hab.) just north of Venezuela, and part of the Kingdom of the Netherlands.

I want to focus on handyman style repairs, home painting, drywall installation, landscaping, small electrical work.

I have a couple of questions you guys might be able to help me figure out:

1.- I am just starting to learn about SEO, page ranking and online marketing. Since it's a small market, when i test my possible keywords into Keyword Planner ( with targeted location) all of them come up with low avg. monthly searches, 10-100. As far as I have read, Keyword Planner isn't very accurate with low volume searches. What other tools would you guys recommend that could help me with this? I am running the keywords within the specified location and get 10-100 searches every time. When I run the keyword without specifying location but with the name of the island (eg. Curacao Handyman or Curacao Home Painting) I come up empty handed, and some prospective clients would be people living in the Netherlands that have vacation homes in the island.

2.- Regarding keywords, I am basically focusing in the services we will provide but I am feeling a but stuck coming with related keywords to focus on. Even with the name of the business. Can you give me a hand with ideas?

3.- One of my main services will be commercial and home painting, but most of the searches just come up with artistic paintings, with more competition. Should I give up trying to position this?

4.- I am considering partnering up with a guy I know and has worked in the construction of my other stores. He has a good work ethic and would dive in the project, and would oversee and carry the works. Even though giving up equity is never ideal, I am not experienced with this kind of work and will not have the time to handle that part. Should I go this way?

submitted by /u/JPGarbo
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2qk8xjL
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario