domingo, 30 de abril de 2017

Using my master thesis (business psychology) for a blog? entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

Hello,

I finished my Master's last year and I was very proud of my work: Around 30.000 words, 120 pages. I received a distinction (UK grading system) for it. The topic of the paper is the psychology of consumers in physical business stores.

Now, the information in my work is very reliable since I only used scientific papers and not personal opinions or experiences.

Since I have all the information and references, it wouldn't be so much work to start a blog about this topic, since I already have the content. The only problem I would think of is the copyright issue, since I am taking the information from paid journals. I would not copy/paste the info, but paraphrase it.

Would I get problems because of this? Also, are there any things I shall keep in mind?

With regards to earning, I thought about ads and referral links to some of the books I will reference in the blog.

Thank you in advance!

submitted by /u/Nummerblatt
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2oLPemr
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario