domingo, 30 de abril de 2017

Is School worth it? entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

First and foremost if you don't see me retired by 40 I'll either be dead or homeless. At the moment, I'm 16 and in year 11 in high School (Equivalent to Junior in America) and am nearing my HSE (SAT) exams. I currently, through adsense, earn an average of $750 USD per week and only work on Sunday's.

Earning this kind of money at my age has left me with tonnes of disposable income of which some I use to invest. In saying this however, ever since I started generating this amount of revenue consistently, it has increased my drive to open up new avenues and opportunities for diversified growth and income as well as garner experience whilst still young.

I started experimenting with online entrepreneurship at 14 when I had an abundance of time, and with that initial investment, I turned it into something valuable & viable. Now that I am in the last 2 years of my Schooling, that time has all but evaporated and I can only manage to focus my resources on study and pre-existing business, barring me from from rapidly growing the business and expanding into different areas whilst young.

So I'm at a crossroads of sorts and I'd like to hear the opinion of people who may have taken either one of these paths.

TL;DR: 16 yr old brat wants to drop out because he wants to turn big $ into bigger $$$ but is hesitating because if it all comes crashing down he's screwed

submitted by /u/Geetsly
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2puk3J8
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario