sábado, 29 de abril de 2017

How I made over 3k managing an Instagram account while going to school. entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

Hey everyone, so I've never really posted on this sub, always lurked and got some inspiration/ neat ideas from some of you guys and wanted to give back with my own story from the past year or so. So I basically decided to create an Instagram account in the hopes of reaching around 100k followers in order to sell advertisement on the page. Obviously the first few months there weren't any revenue to speak of but I started slow.

  1. I first decided on a niche, this was important as I had tested before with an instagram page about cute animals. While this worked well for engagement, not many people wanted to buy any sort of advertisment on an animal page. Therefore, I want for a fitness page.

  2. I then searched quality pictures. This was key as HQ pictures attracted much more engagement and followers compared to blurry, half ass screenshotted pictures.

  3. As far as copyright violations, there are so many accounts posting pictures of models straight from their own instagram page that it wasn't much of a big deal. I made sure to tag them as well as give them credits in the description and have never had any issues.

  4. Post consistently. This was key as posting twice or 3 times a day EVERY day meant that I would gain followers, keep my engagement as high as possible and not lose interest. (Of course you want to limit the amount of posts per day to under 5 or else followers may be annoyed.)

  5. Follow your competitors' followers. As stupid as this may sound, the likes on pictures posted by your similar big pages in the same niche is where your audience is. If you follow them I'd say 1/4 of them will follow back and engage in some way on your pictures. (While this is tedious, and unfollowing after a week or two is somewhat mandatory to keep this method going, I felt like it really helped me gain followers and engagement quickly.)

  6. Allow people to know that you are selling advertisement on your page. Make sure to state in your description that your account is selling advertisement posts on the page. Or else there is no way they will know and the amount of buyers will decrease.

  7. Sign up to a social media advertisement network. There are a lot of websites that act as a middle man between social media influencers and people who want their content advertised. Make sure to sign up as soon as you can on those websites. I personally used www.Shoutcart.com

  8. Don't be impatient. You definitely won't see any revenue in the first 2 months. Maybe you want even see any in the first 6 months. Just stick to the grind and as long as you're growing and increasing your numbers, the payout will follow.

To conclude, for my own experience, I managed to sell over 2k of advertisement in my 8th and 9th month of the account. After being with school and work etc I stopped being consistent and engagement fell so I decided to sell it for 1k as I wasn't interested in this project anymore.

submitted by /u/nicb33
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2psyFZL
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario