domingo, 30 de abril de 2017

PayPal Rolling Reserve Experiences entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

For six months, I have had a 90-day rolling reserve on my PayPal account. I have been a professional eBay seller for about 5 years, and last August I did a lot of volume and had a high return rate. I also had a higher number of chargebacks (unauthorized use, none for SNAD). After August, I saw that there was a problem coming and stopped selling those goods and my refund rate returned to normal. In November, I was finally hit with a rolling reserve of 6%. Since then, my sales and refund rate have remained at acceptable levels - and I have had absolutely zero chargebacks. I can call in and have the reserve reconsidered on Wednesday, and am having trouble sleeping at night because of it. Has anyone had success getting a reserve removed after the 6-month wait? If so, please share your story.

TLDR:

  1. Seller of 5-years with excellent track record had a bad couple of months with refund rates and chargebacks last July-August.

  2. Last November, seller gets a rolling reserve of 6% applied in 90-day intervals. Seller's stats improve over the six month period, and chargeback rate has been 0%.

  3. Reserve review date is Wednesday, seller has mouths to feed and desperately needs working capital.

If anyone would like to share their experiences I would highly appreciate it.

submitted by /u/wattap
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2quiyu4
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario