domingo, 30 de abril de 2017

New/Help - Getting into ECOM: The start of my journey. entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

Hey Guys,

After 28 years of misguided passion I've found something that's provided me with some well needed reinvigoration.

After reading this AMA something awoke in me and I knew I wanted to really make it on my own, doing what I enjoy.

My Story:

  • Graduated from University with a Bachelor of Business Information Systems
  • Worked as a support administrator for an IT data company
  • Left to start my own Mobile Application business
  • Made my previous salary in a quarter of the working time
  • Personal roadblocks caused me to shut up shop
  • Moved to the US for 15 months and worked as a Project Manager for 3 of those
  • Moved back home and been working as Business Analyst since

Basically I’ve always loved IT & breaking technology, emerging markets, innovation and just being able to work for myself. Having stumbled on the AMA last week kick started all these urges again and now I’m in a position where I can explore those again.

I’ve been looking into a few things and have way too many questions although was hoping this sub could at least point me in the right direction or deliver a swift kick up the ass; either way and outsiders opinion is always welcomed.

I stumbled onto ‘Justin Cener’s Bootcamp,’ and was drawn to this ECOM model. Setting up an auto-distribution Shopify business with no overheads and little start-up investment.

  • My initial question ... Is this still a viable way to introduce myself into the online commerce world and are there plentiful resources available online where I can learn and perfect my craft? I was going to purchase his boot camp and just try my luck but wouldn't mind hearing what others experienced/thought.

Any & all suggestions and/or opinions are welcome. Many thanks in advance.

submitted by /u/cheevyboy
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2oWuRhz
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario