domingo, 30 de abril de 2017

Every time I evaluate my business plan - I get discouraged and can't get started on anything entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

I have a few ideas - B2B, B2C, some are good, some aren't. Most of them can be described as either an app, or a website, or online service, etc. Some should help with solving existing problems, some are for entertainment or lifestyle improvement. So yeah, typical techpreneur stuff of low caliber.

I'm capable of developing and soft-launching all them alone, but I can't justify doing that because I usually can't see a valid monetization strategy in the short-term. I want to launch a product or a service and start making money asap, not waiting for critical mass or acquisition.

Does it still work in tech business like that? Can a single guy still make a decent living from a small product or a service in a world where people are reluctant to pay for everything digital and gravitate towards big names?

submitted by /u/redsparkzone
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2oMfj4R
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario