domingo, 30 de abril de 2017

The trap. entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

Many of you have been there. Maybe you've had some success as an entrepreneur but at some point things fizzled, or perhaps you've never made the leap due to circumstances.

The trap is a motherfucker. It's waking up knowing that all you want to do is to build a business but having throw on a button down and go to work instead. If you only had a month or even a year without stress you could turn the corner and make enough money to do this full time (again?).... It's energy drink fueled nights where you are manic from the excitement of what could be and you bang out 10 hours of code, get that logo or t-shirt design just right or maybe even just sit up all night reading success stories from those that made it happen.

It can be really hard to avoid. The mortgage is due every month, there are car notes to pay and kids to feed. What kind of asshole would risk the security of your family to gamble on something that probably won't work anyhow....

But deep down you know it would. Maybe? Shit, I don't know, the more I think about this idea the more it sucks. But it's fucking awesome!

Some of us spend all of our free time after work, to the detriment of our health, to give it a shot while still taking care of obligations. Some are willing to sell their vehicle, risk homelessness and possibly destroy relationships to make an attempt. Others will live for another year or even die without knowing what might have been had they only gone for it.

DO IT! DO IT!

Shit, I can't.

Maybe I can get an extra few hours in on Saturday morning before the family wakes up. Just a few more tweaks honey, I'm almost there. Yes, I know I've been saying that for a month but this time I mean it, if I can just get this done I can launch.

The trap doesn't disappear, at least until you pass up rich and get into wealthy territory. It morphs, growing legs and getting bigger. It can move or swallow you whole. As you get older and acquire more things you might have more freedom to pursue your dreams or you might just have more shit to lose when you fail.

For those that are too scared to make the leap, I understand. I don't really agree with that philosophy but I get it. To those that are willing to risk it all, that is where I am now. Again. I make good money but I could do so much better. It's time to suck it up, tell the wife and kids I love them, go to my cave and bang out something amazing.

This roller coaster is fun, it really is, but I'm getting older and this time I want to get to the top and pause the ride... but if I get pushed down that hill and screech to the bottom I will climb back on and ride again.

I can't help it.

submitted by /u/runwidit
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2qkH15D
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario